Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Camacho Coyolar

I am ashamed to admit that I am thus far not man enough to finish this cigar.

The Camacho Coyolar is a powerhouse of Honduran long fillers, grown on the Coyolar farm. If you have ever wanted to try a true full-bodied cigar without shelling out major bucks this is one for you. $6 to $8 dollars will buy you one of these studs, and if you are able to finish it then count yourself a real cigar smoker. As with most full-bodied cigars it is ver earthy and spicy, but not so much that you won't enjoy the flavor.

I have smoke the Padron 1964, GrayCliff Expresso, CAO Extreme, and Diamond Crown Maximus and none of them can compete with the power of this Camacho. The only cigar I have smokd that was as strong as this one is the Padron 1926 which I will review later.

If you are a new smoker I don't recommend this cigar, but it would make a nice practical joke for that friend who is always bumming a stick and not finishing it. If you have been smoking for a while and want to test your stamina then this is a good place to start.


UPATE: I have tried two other times and still have not been able to finish this cigar.

No comments: